Student Resources

Contact Mr. Gibson –

If you want to get permission to miss a performance you must fill out this form 2 weeks in advance.  Then talk to Mr. Gibson about if he will approve your request.

How Can I Take Band?

What do I do with music after High School?

Where Can I Get Concert Black?



got music?

Band Letter Application (Due April 1st)

Online Practice log to make up daily points missed

Practice Hints

External Links and Resources

UMEA Large Ensemble Adjudication Form

Self Evaluation Form